From metal stamping technology is concerned, the common mold should need some of the following processes:
1. Blanking die, along a closed or open contour separating the material to produce mold.
As usual mold inside the blanking die, punching die, die cutting, die cut, trimming die, die cut,
these are to play the role of punching, so collectively referred to as blanking die.
2. Drawing die, it is the use of mold to make the material opening hollow parts,
or the hollow member further change to the shape and size of the mold.
3.Forming die ,it is blank or semi-finished workpiece figure convex shape directly copy die forming,
and the material itself produces only local plastic deformation of the mold. Such as bulging die, necking die, flaring die, undulating forming die flanging mold, plastic molds.
4. Riveting mold, it is getting resource of the parts involved in a certain order and connected together or overlap, thus forming a whole
From metal stamping processes in terms, then die also has the following categories:
1. The single die, which is among the simplest kind of mold, in one operation of the press,
only a complete die stamping process.
2. Composite mode, only one step and action, in a movement of the press,
on the same process to complete two or more than two mold metal stamping process simultaneously.
3. Continuous mold, some master also said progressive die, which is among the more difficult in the mold,
using an automatic material feeder, while having two or more steps, in one operation in the press, with different successive steps to complete two or more than two die stamping process.
4. Transfer mold, a combination of single-process mode and continuous stamping die characteristics,
it use of robot transfer system for fast transfer within the mold product, can greatly improve production efficiency,
reduce production costs, thrift material costs, and quality stable and reliable, easy to mold maintenance features.
With more and more extensive use of metal parts and components have become increasingly demanding,
so the requirements for the mold also more and more strictly, relatively speaking,
we still have a long way to go for us in terms of fujipunch, also we exist high challenges and breakthroughs
FUJIPUNCH™ is only use Fujilloy imported from Japan as material, it is processed by Toshiba and YASDA and other nano-precision machining equipment.Through the precision mold punch to service safe and reliable component manufacturing for customers in the automotive industry, contribute to human exquisite life. And to become auto parts mold ultra-carbide punch benchmark brand.